As a community of teachers, focussing on Jesus Christ in all areas of our lives, we desire to:
- See children and their families brought to a Christ-centred life
- Instil a joy for learning, leading to academic achievement
- Be a light to the community
- Develop as teachers and disciples of Christ
The emphasis of education must be upon what an understanding and application of truth does in developing the learner’s character and forming their life-style so that as a disciple they become like the Lord Jesus Christ.
It is the eternal well-being and highest good of students, parents and staff that is the motivation driving these distinctive objectives and goals:
- To establish and maintain a community environment that is safe, loving, fun, and where all of life is the context of learning and discipleship.
- To emphasise the personal worth of each member of the school community as a unique individual created in the image of God, dependent upon Him and accountable to Him.
- To nurture and develop the gifts of each member of the school community across the whole curriculum: spiritually, academically, personally and physically.
- To provide and encourage a variety of opportunities for parents to be involved in the life of the school community.
- To work together with Burrabadine Village (A Christian Learning Community) in being a blessing and light to the local and wider community.